Sushi and Sashimi has always been a staple on the menu of every Japanese restaurants anywhere. They are often served as an appetizer but since Sushi has rice, some restaurants have also considered serving it as main course. These Japanese treats are just simply irresistible, easy to eat, and affordable. Sushi and Sashimi for lunch? YES PLS!!
Now, let's make today a SUSHIMI day! It's time to know some fun facts about these tiny piece of heaven!
1. Sashimi does not only come in the form of fish all the time; it can also be raw beef, chicken or slightly cooked octopus.
BYE BYE URSULA!
2. Sushi masters have a belief that it is only the mouth that feasts, but also the eyes as well! This is the main reason behind the mouth-watering Sushi displays you see in restaurants!
3. To avoid indigestion occurrences, always have miso soup at the beginning of a meal.
4. The knives of Sushi chefs must be good as new every day especially before making Sashimi. Especially, when making thin slices of fish.
5. SUSHI CHEFS (ITAMAE) trains for 10 years before they can serve authentic Japanese food.
6. June 18, 2009 was the first International Sushi Day celebration!
WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THESE FUN FACTS ABOUT YOUR FAVORITES! MAKE SURE TO GRAB YOUR WEEKLY JAPANESE FIX TODAY AT NAGOYA!
THANKS FOR READING! <3
Like our page on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/NagoyaksSushi-1796284270633567/ or
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Nagoya_KS